What is Date Bread ?
These are processed and pitted dates which are then simply pressed with almonds.
What is it composed of?
NutsNuts contain :
- Fibers : essential for the functioning of transit and satiety.
- Carbohydrates : as a source of energy.
- Vitamins (A, B, C), minerals and trace elements (magnesium, potassium, calcium, selenium, iron, copper, zinc, manganese).
- Phyto-substances : which reduce the risk of cancer, hypertension, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Essential fatty acids (omega 3 and omega 6) which protect against bad cholesterol and heart disease
DatesDates are rich in :
- Fibers : which help keep the intestines healthy and promote good digestion and combat constipation.
- Trace elements : they contain copper, zinc, and iron which reduce anemia.
- Amino acids : these help reduce blood pressure and increase muscle mass.
What are the benefits of Date Bread?
- A real source of energy : Dates help stabilize blood sugar and promote sustained energy.
- A good intestinal health : Rich in fibers which help to find a balance of the intestinal flora.
- Anti-anaemia: thanks to the iron and zinc content of the date, date bread can fight anemia and give energy.