General Management commitment
In the current state of international trade in agri-food products, the quality and safety of ourproducts have become the only way to develop our business, while preserving its the environment.
To meet the expectations of its customers and interested parties, Boudjebel VACPA has voluntarily committed to the implementation of an integrated management system according to ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, IFS and BRC standards.
Our always deliberate and innovative approach seeks to continuously ensure the continuous improvement of our integrated management system while respecting the applicable requirements, our products, our services and our activities.
Thus our policy favors the following main axes:
- Deployment / mastery of customer listening:
- Anticipating customer expectations and diversifying markets by developing an innovative vision as well as new activities through the valuation of products.
- Providing products that meet all the requirements of our customers on a regular basis.
- Economic profitability :
- Continuous improvement of the performance of the activities.
- Improvement of supplies:
- The rigorous selection and systematic evaluation of our suppliers while developing partnership relations with them, and integrating our approach to improve the quality of the product at the level of their activities.
- Human Resources Development.
- Continuous development of staff skills.
- Strengthening staff involvement in improving the integrated management system (training and awareness).
Our quality management manual
The management manual describes the general provisions established and made by VACPA for the management of the quality system, food safety and the environment in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 (2008 version), ISO 22000 (2005), ISO 14001 (2004) and the requirements of the IFS 5 and BRC5 standards.
It provides the appropriate confidence that the Company’s products meet the requirements for food quality and safety and that the company has implemented the necessary elements to control its significant environmental aspects. The quality manual includes reference and description of processes and their interactions.
The quality policy manual is communicated:
- To all staff individually or by display
- To all management at management reviews, coordination meetings and service meetings
- Through process reviews by each driver
- Through training actions
- Through annual evaluation interviews
- To all persons working for or on behalf of VACPA by posting and / or by making available the welcome booklet
- To the public by website and / or on demand
The results of the internal quality audits, the process reviews, the management reviews and the quality trainings make it possible to ensure a better understanding of the quality, food safety and environmental policies, andin order to warrant a better application of the procedures by the whole staff, three elementsare fundamental: the results of the internal quality audits, the process & management.
The environment, our commitment.
Convinced that safeguarding the environment is one of the main pillars of sustainable development, the company BOUDJEBEL SA VACPA is committed to an environmental approach in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001 and this according to a participatory logic.
Our environmental program consists of four major axes :
- Control of our liquid, solid and atmospheric emissions
- Prevention of all forms of pollution by the control of emergency situations
- Reducing specific consumption of water and electricity
- Consolidation of practices acquired, particularly in terms of waste management
Projects related to the protection of the environment
In 2012, in order to improve its environmental performance, VACPA joined the PPPT “clean production” project managed by CITET and the technical center CTAA (Technical Center for Agro-Food) in order to benefit from the expertise. externally in this area and evaluate the foreseeable improvement potential. The achievement of action defined in this framework has allowed our company to reduce energy consumption by 5%.
In 2013, VACPA joined the “Product Lifecycle Analysis” project, which aims to measure the impacts of its products on human health, ecosystem quality, resource depletion, and climate change during their lifetime. life cycles. This project is an integral part of the “Clean Production” project.
Our quality approach
In the current state of international trade in agri-food products, the quality, safety of our products and traceability have become sine qua non requirements for the continued development of our company.
Boudjebel SA VACPA has taken these considerations into account in its development strategy to put in place the necessary measures along the value chain.
To ensure our best competitive advantage and better serve our customers, the following areas are at the heart of our development strategy :
- Participate actively with the client in understanding and predicting trends.
- Always listen to the client’s implicit and explicit expectations and requirements.
- Define, translate and implement the regulatory requirements in terms of food safety quality of the product.
- Understand the value defined by the customer and strive to provide end consumers with the optimal product and service at the best cost.
Axis listens Customers
Procurement Process :
- Establishment of the PASA program and assistance of producers to implement good farming practices; This has led to the first Eurep GAP certification, the production of organic dates.
- Creation of a partnership relationship with suppliers / collectors.
- Quality construction upstream through involvement in the activities of the collection centers.
Operational process :
- Control of production processes, quality control at all levels.
- Establishment of a high-tech laboratory.
- Control of downstream supply chain activities (transport monitoring).
- Safeguarding the environment: behaving as a corporate citizen, preparing for ISO 14001 certification.
Axis Organizational Learning And Development
- Promote the development and initiative of staff.
- Create internal cohesion and motivation.
- Training adapted to develop skills and know-how.
- Join and promote the corporate culture.