How is date puree obtained?
Date puree is obtained from dates that have been cooked, pressed and finely sifted, presenting a smooth texture with a slightly liquid appearance.
What is it composed of?
Date puree is rich in :
- Vitamins A, B1, B2 : which contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Potassium : involved in the transmission of nerve impulses
- Magnesium : which is a good source of muscle relaxation essential for maintaining a good heart rate. It plays a key role in relieving pain and combating stress.
- Micronutrients : which provide the energy necessary for the functioning of the body.
What are the benefits of date puree?
- A source of energy : Date puree can also be consumed by athletes as a healthy energy food. It provides a dose of energy for snacks or breakfast.
- Healthy pastries : Date puree is naturally sweet and tasty ; this is the best option if you want to get rid of white sugar.
- Good diet fo a healthier lifestyle : Thanks to its richness in micro-nutrients and its high concentration of fructose, date puree is an essential element for a good diet.
What can be prepared with date puree?
- A puree: To spread or incorporate into your desserts, it will be your source of food richness.
- Fruit compotes : Your compote made from date puree will play an essential role for the whole body and is an ideal snack that is rich, healthy and tasty.